Thursday, November 26, 2009

Be Thankful 112609



I want to give thanks to everyone who
has made this little journey possible.

•Thanks to Clint for getting it all started and
the tortuous programming.
•Thanks to Beastmaster, 5150, Ray, and
TLI for the funding and the facilities early on.
•Thanks to Worlock and his generosity for
more equipment and our new facility.
•Thanks to everyone who has contributed
equipment and time.
•Thanks to everyone who works hard, we
push each other more and more every
day. (I even thank those who don't make
it everyday, their sacrifices are just as important.)
•Thanks to the wisdom of Coach Glassman, Mark
Twight, Coach Burgener, and all the teachers who
came before them.
•Thanks to Russ and the guys at JAX, Mike at 324,
SinCity, Rob at Mountain Athlete, and all the others
who have provided inspiration and ideas.
•Thanks to Bruce at PaperStreet for the logo design
and the foundation to help get this started.

Now, go eat turkey and pie.

4 comments:

  1. Jonescrawl as rx'd

    bw 187
    dl 215

    5:25

    ReplyDelete
  2. How'd that feel Patrick?
    I think getting under 5 min is pretty difficult.

    Anyone else do anything today?

    I almost went for a run but decided to go "full rest" today. I'll probbly burn a few thousand calories chewing anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Run 3.17 mi, 20 burpess, 2 explosive sh*ts. 1 in a field next to someones house on Indian hills, cut run short and made it back home just in time for #2. Tanks empty and ready to be reloaded with Turkey and pie. Thankful I can share this with so many great people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I cut weight like I should, sub 5 is very possible, also this is only the third time I have ever done 24" box jumps, honestly more practice there and I think sub 4:30 is possible

    ReplyDelete